~LOVE message~




Are you are looking for the best Valentines messages?


Here are some love messages that you can send to your beloved in a HANDMADE VALENTINE CARD or even as a simple love note along with a GIFT


  • You don't have to love in words; even through the silences love is always heard. I Love You Honey!

  • The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched but are felt in the heart.If you're going my way, I'll walk with you.

  • Last night I looked up at the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you I was doing great, but then I ran out of stars.

  • I love you not only because of who you are but also because of who I am when I'm with you.

  • They say you only fall in love once, it can't be true. Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.

  • Loving you is like breathing. How can I stop?

  • The shortest word for me is "I"The sweetest word for me is "love"The only word for me is "you!"

  • The way you look into my eyes It scares me The way you say "I love you" It scares me The way you know just what to say It scares me The ways you scare me I love it.

  • Roses are Red Violets are blue I am away But still thinking of you.

  • Wanted by many,Taken by none,Talking to some,But waiting for one,I Miss You.

source: http://www.mydearvalentine.com