Paper Crown & Party Banner

I am happy to do custom work for our customers. I can create special order cards, party favors and so much more. Please just email me and let me know what you had in mind.


Custom-designed birthday's Paper Crown are made especially for kids to wear during their birthday celebrations.The Paper Crown will look like an extremely fashionable version. It will be made out with decorative around the base and at the top. It will also have your kid's name and age spelled out with decorative materials.

New!

After request from my customer to custom Birthday Banners!

Here, the result:


Feel free to email me with your custom request!

Banner can be made to match with Paper Crown.

The picture is from my customer, Miss Amie. Her lovely princess is wearing my Paper Crown. Thanks a lot dear! =)

I will be happy to make a custom set for you or add a personalized message banner on the crown or favors.

I love custom work so just ask!

yann_5692@yahoo.com