~July's Update~

Hello my lovely customers,
Welcome to my July's mini update,
just a mini, but really special too..
hopefully, you'll love it so much..

If you're interested, kindly fill the form at the bottom.
Thank you so much for the support.
****************************

Starting from now,
I only sell the ready stock of card that i have made.
that's mean NO CUSTOMIZE & NO REMAKE CARD.
So just browse through
and see my latest design.
So, what you waiting for..
Have fun selecting the pieces

thanks again.and so much love from,
.yann.
****************************
Theme :Lovely Purple!

What's in store?






price : RM 10

availability :1 sold out ; 1 available

inside : left blanked ( for your own message)

“If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.” ~Claudia Ghandi

I hope you like these missing you quotes, If you are really missing him/her..start send a missing you card now.